Sunday, August 22, 2010

Construction Update 8/22/10

I made my first visit to the construction site today.  Not much is visible at this point in time.  There is some construction equipment on site and some very basic site prep work has started.  The only on-site materials at this time is some pieces of rebar for the foundation work that should be underway soon.

It appears the roller coaster will start near the highest point of the giant slide just a little bit west northwest of that location.  This aerial image from Google maps shows the assumed location...


The Picasa album linked to the right contains images with captions of the photos taken today.  Each caption will include a date that corresponds to the date of the blog post.

Let me know if anyone has visited the site and has noticed something I missed or thinks some of my assumptions are incorrect.

No comments:

Post a Comment